Bus della Neve - Snow Bus - is a service from Milan to Piani di Bobbio, operating every Saturday and Sunday.
It’s the easiest way to reach our slopes from the city: without having using your car, worry about traffic or parking and also it allows you to share the ride with other skiers. You will pollute less and help protect the environment!
- Adult Bus+daily skipass
- Adult Bus+cable car return ticket
- Kid (0-12 years old)+daily skipass
- Kid (0-12 years old)+cable car return ticket
You can choose between two different start points:
Milano Piazza Lanza - foro bonaparte (look the image)
Bus starts from Foro Bonaparte, next to Teatro Piccolo, at 7.30
Sesto San Giovanni
FS station - Piazza 1° Maggio (at the bus stop) at 8.00
The return trip leaves from the ski area carpark at Barzio at 17.30.
How to book in 3 simple steps
01 Select your seat on the Snow Bus and the date you want, filling in the data required and choosing the skipass you prefer
02You will receive email notification and payment confirmation
03 Print your confirmation email, show it to the driver: your place on the Snowbus and your skipass await you!
- The Bus will only leave upon reaching a minimum number of passengers. Should the minimum number not be reached the Bus will not leave and NO charge will be made to those who have already booked. IMPORTANT: If at the time of booking, is not used a PayPal account, the "reservation" is not enabled and your bank will pick up your number from your account. We will make a refund in case of cancellation of the Bus.
- Once Bus is confirmed, you MAY NOT cancel or change your booking within 48 hours of the reserved time.
- To the total amount of the reservation of the Bus and skipass, we will add 1 € per person as Paypal fees.
- If a user decides not to use the return leg Barzio-Milan (scheduled for 17.30) for personal reasons (for example he decides to get off the lifts before the bus return time and return home independently), please inform us ticket office staff
Click on the date you prefer and proceed