Bus della Neve - Snow Bus - is a service from Milan to Piani di Bobbio, operating every Saturday and Sunday.
It’s the easiest way to reach our slopes from the city: without having using your car, worry about traffic or parking and also it allows you to share the ride with other skiers. You will pollute less and help protect the environment!
- Adult Bus+daily skipass
- Adult Bus+cable car return ticket
- Kid (0-12 years old)+daily skipass
- Kid (0-12 years old)+cable car return ticket
You can choose between two different start points:
Milano Piazza Lanza - foro bonaparte (look the image)
Bus starts from Foro Bonaparte, next to Teatro Piccolo, at 7.30
Sesto San Giovanni
FS station - Piazza 1° Maggio (at the bus stop) at 8.00
The return trip leaves from the ski area carpark at Barzio at 17.30.
How to book in 3 simple steps
01 Select your seat on the Snow Bus and the date you want, filling in the data required and choosing the skipass you prefer
02You will receive email notification and payment confirmation
03 Print your confirmation email, show it to the driver: your place on the Snowbus and your skipass await you!
Click on the date you prefer and proceed
- Bus 15 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 16 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 22 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 23 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 29 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 30 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 31 dicembre (Milano-Barzio)
- Bus 1 gennaio (Milano-Barzio)